The Portrait Gallery
MacHoser Gatherings and Highland Games
Special Gatherings with Diana Gabaldon are marked with the thistle:
- 98.07.25 - Hopelessly Seeking James Fraser, Lady Hope goes to Highland Games in Enumclaw, WA
98.10.22 - The Surrey Gathering, the Ladies of Lallybroch meet with Diana Gabaldon, Herself, and... kiltboy!
- 99.04.14 - The Washington, DC - State College, PA Hoser Gathering reported by Lady Charyl -- complete with tattoo update :-)
- 99.04.16 - State College, PA Hoser Gathering: more verra nice pictures by Laird JP -- a teenie weenie censored by Lady Valerie L ;-)
- 99.05.22 - The Hosers attend the Edinboro Games- pictures by Laird JP
- 99.06.05 - Three Hosemigos at the New Hampshire Games, by Lady Annabelle
- 99.06.26 - The East Coast Gathering at the Ohio Scottish Games at Oberlin, by Lady M&M.
99.07.16 - Northeastern Hosers First Meeting, and a dinner with Herself - Story by Lady Lissakay, Lady Char2 and Lady LeeC. Great photos by Lady Lissakay.
99.10.21 - The Surrey Gathering with Diana Gabaldon, by Lady M&M. Mrs Graham taking over kiltboy's show...
00.02.18 - Diana Gabaldon and the Lallyquilters at the Scottish Weekend 2000, Moultrie, GA, by Lady Niki and Lady NancyV. -- Video Archive
00.08.11 - Fergus 2000, the big Summer Gathering. An extract from the Social Board with posts by Ron, BetsyE, Beladona.... and Herself, Diana Gabaldon! -- Video Archive
- 00.08.20 - Scotland 2000, by Lady Antje, with beautiful photos from Scotland.
- 00.10.19 - Surrey 2000, by Lady M&M.
Hoser Meetup/Diana G Reading/Signing, The Regulator Bookstore, Durham, NC. (Scroll down)
- 02.10.17 - Surrey 2002, by Lady M&M.
- 03.10.18 - Surrey 2003, by Lady M&M.
(unfortunately we lost Surrey 2001 to the ethernet)
Travelling with Ladies of Lallybroch
In case you're a lucky hoser, and you're visiting Scotland, don't even consider packing without the hoserifically useful,
Lady Hedy's "Don't leave home without it" List.
In an effort to make it easier for all our Lallypals travelling to Bonnie Scotland over the next few days/weeks, I thought that I would provide them with a handy check list of things to pack:
- 4 x Heavy Sweaters (this is UNPREDICTABLE Scotland after all)
- Walking Shoes
- Running Shoes
- Shopping Shoes
- Eating Shoes
- Drinking Shoes (You can wear ANYTHING to drink in)
- 4 x Long Pants
- 4 x Shorts
- 4 x Tee Shirts
- Rain Coat
- Winter Coat
- Summer Coat (hmm - maybe NOT -- this is UNPREDICTABLE Scotland after all)
- 2 x Dressy Dresses
- 2 x Comfy Dresses
- 1 x sleazy dress (naw - axe that one -- ignore me - DH's might just get angry if I send ye all off dressed as tarts)
- Undergarments as required
Small Suitcase (a.k.a.: Carry on Luggage)
- Hair Brush
- Tooth Brush
- Tooth paste
- Mouth Wash (Hey - You NEVER know when you might run in to Jamie)
- Deodorant (Ye wouldnae want stinky oxters aye?)
- Make Up
- Body Lotion
- Face Lotion
- Foot Lotion
- Elbow Lotion (okay - you can use the body lotion on yer elbows)
- Hand Lotion
- Hair Spray
- Hair Shampoo
- Hair Conditioner
- Hair (naw - you can probably just use your own)
- Hoser's Address book
- Credit Card (s)
- Money Order (s)
- Bail Money
- Bribe Money
- Copy of Outlander
- Copy of Dragonfly in Amber
- Copy of Voyager
- Copy of Drums of Autumn
- Notebook to record Kilt sightings
- 20 x Film rolls (hey - yer Hoser Pals need to SEE the MIK's that you spot)
Anything NOT on the list, just may not be all that important/vital! Hope this was good for a laugh!!!